Step 2. First step is to Fresh Start Kodi. (important)
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://mboxalpha.com/kodisetup and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like mboxalpha and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > mboxalpha > plugin.video.mboxwizard1.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Navigate into your Program Addons and find the new MBOXALPHA addon you just installed.
- A popup will come up asking you if you want to install the Wizard.
- It will take a few minutes for Kodi to Install the new Wizard. When it is done, you will be asked to restart Kodi. It is recommended that you hard reset your box completely by pulling the power from the back.
When you boot up Kodi again,the new wizard is installed. Wait a few secs to clear everything and load the menu and you are set to go.
Hope you will enjoy our Wizard. It is simple and straight to the point. Looking forward for any comments for improvements.