How to Perform a Kodi Factory Reset (Delete Everything)
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://mboxalpha.com/kodisetup and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like mboxalpha and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > mboxalpha > plugin.video.fresh-start-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Navigate into your Program Addons and find the new Fresh Start addon you just installed.
- A popup will come up asking you if you want to reset your system back to its original state. Click Yes.
- It will take a few minutes for Kodi to clear. When it is done, you will be asked to restart Kodi. It is recommended that you hard reset your box completely by pulling the power from the back.
When you boot up Kodi again, everything will be gone and your Kodi factory reset will be complete. You now have a fresh start to install fresh and new Kodi addons and repositories.